Time to take an inventory of your parenting.
1. Does your child say kind things to you, his siblings and his peers?
2. Does your child have a positive attitude about himself and others?
3. Is he a willing helper when asked?
4. Can your child calm himself down when upset or does he spiral?
5. Does saying he is sorry come easily? Does he accept apologies from others?
6. When playing, he is fair, willing to compromise/share?
7. Is saying thank you happening when being helped or given a gift?
Sooooo…how did your children do? Or better yet, how are you doing?
Share your feelings, please!